Best Computer Desk with Hutch Reviews
A computer desk with hutch is one of the most common things being used around the world these days. People are now prone to use them than ever before and you will certainly find them in almost everyone’s apartments and living areas. The old fashioned tables and desks which were designed for the computers are passé and being replaced at the fastest rate at present. Considering you spend a significant amount of time working on your desk, it is natural that you want more space while being convenient to work on.
A computer desk with a hutch is ideal for the workplace scenario – it holds all the items together in one place and you don’t have to spend time to find these things elsewhere, making you more productive.
There are several myths associated with the hutch. Firstly, people tend to think that the hutch will actually take up a lot of space, whereas the truth is, having a hutch can actually save you a lot of space. Imagine having a desk without a hutch; now you need to keep your files, books and stationary elsewhere– making you reach there every time you need those. Having a hutch on your desk not only saves you time but also it makes the space utilization at maximum.
What are the pros of desks having a hutch?
- These are more functional and make the space more productive for storage and work.
- The hutch allows you to transform any space into your work space
- These can also be attached to the already existing computer table and are movable
- You can get them customized as per your needs
What are the cons of having a hutch on a computer desk?
- Once a hutch has been installed, the whole unit is quite rigid and unmovable
- The hutch has to be made to fit every layout or else it won’t fit into your next apartment.
Many people also use a corner desk with hutch as it creates the illusion of more space yet being compact at the same time. Let’s have a look at a handpicked list of top 10 best Computer desks with hutch that are the best combinations of price, convenience and functionality.
The computer desks are classified here into three categories which are: I-Shaped, U Shaped and Corner.
Corner Computer Desk with Hutch
- Corner L Shaped Office Desk with Hutch, Black and Cherry
- Black and Cherry
- 60.13 inches x 49.12 inches x 47.06 inches
- 102 pounds
- Studio RTA A-Tower Corner Wood Computer Desk with Hutch in Pewter and Cherry
- 24.8 x 47.8 x 73.2 inches
- 63 pounds
- Cabot Collection Corner Desk, Hutch
- Espresso Oak
- 66.46 inches x 35.71 inches x 59.45 inches
- 60 pounds
- Flash Furniture Blue Corner Computer Desk with Hutch
- Blue, White - Pink, White
- 28.5 inches x 24 inches x 39 inches
- 43.6 pounds
- Sauder Office Furniture Harbor View L-Shaped (Corner) Desk with Hutch and Reversible Storage, Cherry/Antique Black
- Black/Cherry - Cherry, White
- 14.125x 19.5 x 23.25 inches
- 102 pounds
1.Corner L-Shaped Office Desk with Hutch, Black and Cherry:
This is the first one in our list and for all the right reasons. This office desk appears sleek and elegant and the main L-shaped desk gives you enough room to keep your accessories beside your PC. It includes a slide-out tray for placing the keyboard and a concealed compartment besides the two compartments for keeping other items such as DVDs and books. The plush looking desk looks equally perfect in your home as well as your office space. Being compact in size, the L-shaped Office desk will fit into any home or office area with ease. It is available in black and cherry colors to choose from.
2.Studio RTA A-Studio RTA Tower Corner Wood Computer Desk with Hutch in Pewter and Cherry:
This computer desk with a hutch has a slide out keyboard shelf of 31.5” width which is plentiful. You can place the keyboard at the same level to your wrists with this desk. You get to maximize your workspace within a limited area. Also, it has a long lasting durability as it is made up of steel tube. This feature also provides the much-needed rigidity to its frame. You will easily get to adjust it to the ground with its floor levelers. There is more than one compartment here where you can keep your cabinets, books, DVDs and important peripherals of the computer.
3.Cabot Collection Corner Desk with Hutch:
This desk and hutch combo is perfect for keeping your workspace in a corner. There is an adequate sized cubbies here which is ideal for keeping a printer or the CPU cabinet. There are also many compartments all over the desk so you can keep your work files at hand. Even though this desk can be used for home or office, it might be more appropriate for your home as because it is adjustable to the corner. It has a low profile and a very small footprint which makes it ideal for small spaces, even though you’re never really left wishing there was room on it.